All you need are 4 potatoes. Medium-sized raw potatoes and no chemicals.
This may seem a little strange to you, but the method gives visible results within a week.
This potato mask will clear the acne and acne marks on your facial skin and will lighten the overall complexion of the face. An additional benefit is that it tightens the skin (you’ll feel the effect after the first time you apply the mask to your face)
Take the medium-sized potatoes. Wash them well with a brush. Do not remove the peel! It contains valuable minerals and vitamins boosting the health of your skin. \
Raw potatoes contain many vitamins and minerals that are often found in cosmetics. Potatoes help with acne, burns, and all sorts of skin irritation. They soothe the skin, leaving it well hydrated and nourished. Raw potatoes are also useful for men who can soothe skin irritated after shaving.
Boiled potatoes, on the other hand, are proven to provide a permanent lightening effect on dark marks and skin discolorations. Boiled potatoes tighten and lighten the skin.
How to prepare the potato mask?
- Boil 2 of the potatoes, the 2 potatoes left should be finely grated (including the peel).
- Now you need to turn the cooked potatoes into a mash (you can use a fork) and add the grated potatoes to the mashed potatoes (don’t remove the peel!).
- Mix well until you obtain a homogenous paste. Take a small amount. The rest of the mixture can be stored in the fridge for no more than a week.
- Apply a thin layer to your face. I know it doesn’t look super sexy but the effect is worth the spaghetti look.
- Allow the so-prepared mixture to dry on your face (it takes about 30 minutes). You will start experiencing a tingling sensation while the mixture is drying on the face
- If possible, leave the mask for longer - this will provide faster results
- When you are ready, wash the potato mixture off your face using lukewarm water
- Repeat the procedure with the potatoes for at least 7 consecutive days and the good results will be a fact in a very short time!